Sustainability isn’t a ‘NICE TO DO’ it’s a ‘MUST DO’.
We are living on a planet. And there’s just one of them.
We cannot maintain our quality of life as human beings, the diversity of life on Earth, or Earth’s ecosystems unless we embrace it.
We need to manage our planet as if our life depended on it.
Because it does.
Fundamentally, it does.
For ten years we’ve been keeping it ‘local’.
Since starting in 2010, our events have been no more than 50 miles from our office in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- we keep, re-purpose, re-home and re-use the majority of our event décor
- we have generated over £1 million for the local economy and communities
- we support local charities
- we’ve lead on initiatives with industry associations to highlight sustainability in the event sector
- our core team and extended family of freelancers care, genuinely care, passionately about people and the planet.
We will continue to deliver exceptional results, solving business and personal challenges of client partners but in a wholly sustainable way.
We’ve picked out some of our favourite sustainability stories for you to browse.
Thinking beyond reduce, reuse & recycle we share top tips to help you rethink, refuse, repurpose & rot your way to a more sustainable event.
With sustainability no longer enough, how is it different to regenerative behaviour? and how can event and travel be a force for good for the local community?
We’re delighted that restaurants in our area have been awarded the new Michelin Green Star, recognising sustainable gastronomy.